Tech Classes are held in the Constitution Room. If you have a smart phone or tablet, please bring it to class. Registration is not required.
- Monday, January 23 at 6:30 PM: How to Use CountyCat - this class will cover the library system's online catalog and new app. Learn how to place and freeze holds, and get search tips. We'll also show you how to save and export your reading history.
- Monday, February 13 at 6:30 PM: How to Use Libby - Libby is the new OverDrive! Find out how to access e-books, digital audiobooks and digital magazines. Learn how to adjust the hold period, browse reading lists and limit searches based on your preferences.
Book a Librarian - Get help troubleshooting your device, using library resources, learning software and more. Schedule a 30 minute, one-on-one session with a librarian. Stop by the Information Desk or call 414-302-8500 to schedule your appointment. Book a Librarian sessions will be held:
- Tuesday, December 20 at 2:00-4:00 PM
- Friday, January 13 at 10:00-12:00 PM
- Tuesday, January 31 at 2:00-4:00 PM
- Friday, February 10 at 10:00-12:00 PM
- Tuesday, February 21 at 2:00-4:00 PM